General Terms & Conditions
Techno Group Australia
Products and Services
Standard business days – Monday to Friday (excluding Victorian and National public holidays)
Standard business hours (Phone and Remote) – 8am to 8pm (AEST)
Standard business hours (Onsite) – 9am to 5:30pm (AEST)
- Minimum onsite charge is 1.5 hour (After hours, 2hr minimum applies)
- Minimum remote charge is 15min (After hours, 2hr minimum applies)
- Must be purchased and paid for prior to use, otherwise you will be charged casual rates
- Minimum purchase is 5 hours
- Unused hours will expire 12months from purchase date
- Minimum onsite charge is 1.5 hour (After hours, 2hour minimum applies)
- Minimum remote charge is 15min (After hours, 2hour minimum applies)
- Onsite billing increment is per One (1) hour
- Remote billing increment is per Fifteen (15) minutes
- Jobs lodged by phone, portal and email will be allocated to a staff member within 1hr.
- Customers will receive first contact via phone or email within 2hrs of job lodgement unless otherwise arranged with the authorised contact.
- Work to start on Remote Jobs within 4 hours of lodgement unless otherwise arranged with the authorised contact
- Voice Mail, Email and Portal jobs will be allocated by 9am on the following business day.
- We will endeavor to return calls to the AH number within 2hrs.
- All prices quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- Subject to exchange rate variations (including any software or support license that is in contract)
- All payments are to be made in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- All monthly based services are invoiced in advance
- Microsoft license pricing is subject to change at Microsoft’s degression and is outside the control over Techno Group Australia.
- Standalone, bundled or contracts including Microsoft licenses with Techno Group Australia, including but not limited to SPLA, Volume and 365 are subject to change during the contracted period.
- All offers have limited stock available and customers are served on a first in basis.
- Pricing and specifications are correct at the time of publishing and may change without notice.
- All items are sold on a strictly COD term.
- Additional charges will occur for shipping of goods to your chosen destination.
- All products are sold on a non-return basis.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Promotion terms and conditions may be changed or varied at any time without notice.
- Techno Group reserves the right to terminate the promotion in whole or in part at any time without prior notice and without liability.
- Errors and omissions are excluded.
- All other trademarks, brand names and product names are the property of their respective owners.
- All reasonable care, but no responsibility taken with clients equipment.
- Techno Group waives all responsibility for goods accepted in for repair and reserves the right to dispose of uncollected items after a period of 3 months.
- Freight both ways is at the expense of the customer.
Contract Start date:
- The expected start date is shown on the form, however the actual start date of the contract will be from when the service is delivered live or 30 days from notification if the delay is a result of the customer.
- Techno Group takes no responsibility for the loss of any data. It is the customer’s sole resonsibility to backup their data.
- Should Techno Group be requested to perform an additional backup up of client’s data, it will only be held for a period of 7 days and then destroyed.
Techno Phobia reserves the right to determine if warranty is valid.
Freight both ways is at the expense of the customer when returning goods under warranty. It can of course be dropped and picked up from our workshop free of charge.
Goods must be returned in original or adequate packaging for transportation, failure to do so may void the warranty claim.
a) To the extent that HP is liable to the Customer under the Australian Consumer Law in relation to its goods or services not complying with a consumer guarantee, and the goods or services are not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption, HP’s liability to the Customer is limited as follows:
- in connection with the provision of service: to any one or more of the following: re-supply of the services or payment of the costs of having the services re-supplied;
- in connection with the provision of products: to any one or more of the following: replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products; repair of the goods; payment of the costs of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or payment of the costs of having the products repaired.
b) Subject to sub-section a. above and to the extent permitted by law, HP will not be liable to the Customer for lost revenues or profits, downtime costs, loss or damage to data or indirect, special or consequential costs or damages.
c) The Customer acknowledges and agrees that:
- sub-sections a. and b. above are for the benefit of HP;
- HP may enforce sub-sections a. and b. above directly against the Customer despite HP not being a party to this Customer contract; and
- HP will have no direct liability to the Customer under this Customer contract.
In this Policy, “Spam” includes one or more unsolicited commercial electronic messages to which the Spam Act 2003 applies, and derivations of the word “Spam” have corresponding meanings.
Codes of Practice
The Internet Industry Codes of Practice registered with the Australian Communications and Media Authority (“ACMA”) set out how internet service providers, such as Techno Group, and email service providers must address the sources of Spam within their own networks. They also requires internet service providers and email service providers to give end-users information about how to deal with Spam, and informed choice about their filtering options.
Suspension or Termination
This Policy prohibits you from using your Internet Service to send Spam. If you breach this prohibition, Techno Group may suspend or terminate your Internet Service. The circumstances in which we may do so are set out below.
You can reduce the amount of Spam you receive if you:
- do not open emails from dubious sources;
- do not reply to Spam or click on links, including ‘unsubscribe’ facilities, in Spam;
- do not accept Spam-advertised offers;
- block incoming mail from known Spammers;
- do not post your email address on publicly available sites or directories.If you must do so, look for options, such as tick boxes, that allow you to opt out of receiving further offers or information.;
- use separate email addresses for different purposes, such as a personal email address for friends and family and a business email address for work;
- install a Spam filter on your computer to filter or block Spam. We strongly recommend that you install a Spam filter on your computer, even if you receive a Spam filtering service from Techno Group. Information on the availability of anti-Spam software for end-users is available at the Internet Industry Association (IIA) website.
- report any Spam you receive to Techno Group or the ACMA (see “Complaints” below); and
- visit the “ACMA website” or “Fight SPAM on the Internet website” for more information on ways to reduce the volume of Spam you receive, including how to:
- reduce Spam if you operate a website; and
- avoid becoming an accidental Spammer.
Spam filtering for Techno Mail subscribers
If you subscribe to Techno Group’s Techno Mail we subject all email messages addressed to you to through our Spam filter.
Techno Group’s Spam filtering service makes use of SpamAssassin filtering technology. The application attempts to identify Spam using text analysis and several internet-based real time blacklists. Using a rule base, it uses a wide range of heuristic tests on mail headers and body text to score the email. If the email scores 6 or more, the email will be delivered to you, but the subject line of the message will be changed to denote that the email has been classified as Spam.
Loss of legitimate email
SPAM filtering services are an effective means of reducing the amount of Spam you receive. However, they will not eliminate all Spam and there is a risk that legitimate email might occasionally be incorrectly classified as Spam and therefore lost.
Your Spam Obligations
You agree that you will use your Internet Service in compliance with the Spam Act 2003 and will not engage in practices which would result in a breach of the Act. In particular, you agree that you will not use, attempt to use or allow your Internet Service to be used to:
- send, allow to be sent, or assist in the sending of Spam;
- use or distribute any software designed to harvest email addresses;
- host any device or service that allows email to be sent between third parties not under your authority or control; or
- otherwise breach the Spam Act 2003 or the Spam Regulations 2004 of the Commonwealth, (your “Spam Obligations”).
You agree to use your reasonable best endeavours to secure any device or network within your control against being used in breach of your Spam Obligations by third parties, including where appropriate:
- the installation and maintenance of antivirus software;
- the installation and maintenance of firewall software; and
- the application of operating system and application software patches and updates.
We may scan any IP address ranges allocated to you for your use with your Internet Service in order to detect the presence of open or otherwise misconfigured mail and proxy servers. If we detect open or misconfigured mail or proxy servers we may suspend or terminate your Internet Service.
FAIR USE POLICY
- Our Fair Use Policy applies to Services which are stated to be subject to the Fair Use Policy “Fair Use Services”.
- Our Fair Use Policy is intended to ensure: a. the availability of Our Services to all eligible Techno Group Customers; and b. that the Fair Use Services are not used in an unreasonable manner.
- We reserve the right to vary the terms of this Fair Use Policy from time to time.
- We may rely on the Fair Use Policy where Your usage of the Fair Use Services is unreasonable, as defined below.
- Unless otherwise indicated, capitalised terms used in this Fair Use Policy have the meanings given to them in Our Agreement with You.
It is unreasonable use of a Fair Use Service where Your use of the service is reasonably considered by Techno Group to: a. be fraudulent; b. involve a non-ordinary use; c. cause significant network congestion, disruption or otherwise adversely affect the Techno Group network, a supplier’s network; or d. adversely affect another person’s use of or access to the Fair Use Services, the Techno Group network or a supplier’s network.
a) Fraudulent use includes resupplying or reselling a Service without Techno Group’s written consent so that someone else may access, use or commercially exploit a Fair Use Service
b) Non-ordinary use includes circumstances where You make or receive calls and/or make use of the internet on Our network in any non-ordinary manner without obtaining Our written consent first, which consent We may give or withhold, or make subject to conditions, in Our discretion. Use in a non-ordinary manner includes:
i. in the case of fixed line services: a. usage for running a telemarketing business or call centre; and b. usage with handsets, auto-dialler devices or software or other equipment that have not been approved by Us for use on Our Network;
ii. in the case of mobile services, any use of a SIM in a SIM box, GSM gateway or any device that is used to automatically re-route calls;
iii. usage to menace, harass or injure any person or damage anything;
iv. usage in connection with an infringement or committing an offence against any law, standard or code; or
v. any other activity which would not be reasonably regarded as ordinary use in relation to the Fair Use Service.
If We reasonably consider Your use of the Fair Use Services is unreasonable, We may, at Our sole discretion, without telling You before We do so:
a. suspend or limit the Service (or any feature of it) in accordance with Our Agreement with You; and/or
b. terminate the Service in accordance with Our Agreement with You.
This policy is supplementary to and does not limit any of Techno Group’s rights.
EARLY TERMINATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
You terminate an Individual Service before the Initial Period expires (including as a result of Us not accommodating any request by You for a Service Modification or relocation of the Service); or
We terminate a Service in accordance with the Agreement for a breach by You (including termination for a breach of Techno Group’s Fair Use Policy), You will be liable to pay a Cancellation Charge calculated as the sum of:
i) the Monthly Recurring Charge multiplied by the number of months, or part thereof, between the date of termination and the end of the Initial Period; and
ii) any rebates, credits, refunds or discounts (including but not limited to any waiver of port-in credits), provided to You in respect of the Service.
(b) You agree that the Cancellation Charge is a reasonable estimate of our likely financial loss if any Individual Service is terminated prior to the end of the Initial Period.
As part of our commitment to privacy protection, we comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (the Privacy Act) and the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act.
Techno Group does not collect personal information about you except when you voluntarily provide it.
WHEN WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT
Personal information may be collected in a number of instances.
For example, this Site contains areas that collect information from its visitors through feedback data, such as questions, comments and suggestions. Some of the information that you provide through feedback data may be personal information.
Some areas of the Site may require you to submit information which may include personal information in order to benefit from specified features or services.
Techno Group may also collect information about you and your use of the Site through the use of “cookies”. Cookies are small data files that are sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard-drive when you visit certain websites, thereby “tracking” use of the Site. Some browsers can be set to reject all cookies; if you choose to modify your browser in this manner, some pages of the Site may not function properly.
USE OF INFORMATION
Techno Group may use your personal information to:
- improve the content of our website
- customize the website to your preferences
- create a profile relating to you in order to show you content that may be of interest to you
- process and consider your applications
- provide the services and features requested by you
- send you information about products, services, features or promotions that may be of interest to you
Techno Group gives you the opportunity to “opt-out” to receiving such information when your personal information is attached. Techno Group may also use your personal information to create aggregated information that does not allow you to be personally identified or contacted. Rather than showing individual activity, aggregated information shows user behaviour as a whole. Aggregated information is used for Site development and to market and promote the Site.
WHEN WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Techno Group will not, without your permission, disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties except that Techno Group reserves the right to disclose your personal information to:
Techno Group will otherwise only release your personal information to third parties in the following limited circumstances to the extent permitted by law:
(i) if a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order permits or requires it to do so;
(ii) if the rights or property of Techno Group, its affiliates and related companies, third party service providers or the users of the Site are in jeopardy; and
(iii) if the personal safety of users of the Site or other members of the public are in jeopardy.
Techno Group may disclose aggregated information which does not allow you to be personally identified to its affiliates and related companies and to unaffiliated third parties.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Recognizing that your privacy is important to you, Techno Group employs procedures and technical security measures to protect your personal information from misuse or loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. However, no transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure.
Consequently, to the extent permitted by law, Techno Group, its affiliates and related companies, third party service providers and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents do not represent, warrant or guarantee that your personal information is protected against misuse, loss or alterations and do not accept any liability for personal information submitted to them nor for your or third parties’ use or misuse of personal information.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
We will provide you with access to any personal information collected from you unless we determine that we are unable or unwilling to do so. If we are unwilling or unable to provide you with complete access, we will provide you with as much access as we determine appropriate in the circumstances (if any) and a reason or reasons for our refusal to allow complete access.
We are committed to respecting the privacy of individuals from whom we collect personal information and allowing them access to their collected information and will only refuse access in the circumstances allowed for under law.
We may charge a reasonable fee for providing access to personal information but we do not charge for lodging a request for access.
If we hold personal information about you and you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete and up-to-date, we will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
If we disagree with you about whether the information is accurate, complete and up-to-date, we will, at your request, take reasonable steps to allow you to associate with the information a statement claiming that the information is not accurate, complete or up-to-date. We will provide reasons for a refusal to correct personal information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
EMPLOYEE RECORDS EXEMPTION
You can contact Techno Group by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to your personal information, to make a complaint about our privacy practices or to request that Techno Group update your personal information.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Please read this document carefully before accessing Techno Group’s network and systems. By using any Techno Group internet service you agree to comply with the terms of our acceptable use policy.
This Internet Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) sets out the rules which apply to use of our dial-up or broadband internet connection services (“Internet Services”), including your responsibilities, and permitted and prohibited uses of those services.
Compliance with this Policy ensures you may continue to enjoy and allow others to enjoy optimum use of our Internet Services.
This Policy applies to all customers who acquire Internet Services from us. Your obligaton to comply with this Policy includes your obligation to ensure any person who you allow to use your Internet Service also complies with this Policy.
Your failure to comply with this Policy (including by any person who you allow to use your Internet Service) may lead to the suspension or termination of your Internet Service.
3. RESPONSIBLE USAGE
You are responsible for your actions on our telecommunications network (“Network”) and systems you access through your Internet Service. If you act recklessly or irresponsibly in using your Internet Service or your actions endanger any person or the integrity or security of our Network, systems or equipment, your access may be restricted, suspended or terminated, without prior notice.
In particular, you agree that you will not use, attempt to use or allow your Internet Service to be used to:
- store, send or distribute any content or material which is restricted, prohibited or otherwise unlawful under any applicable Commonwealth, State or Territory law, or which is likely to be offensive or obscene to a reasonable person;
- store, send or distribute confidential information, copyright material or other content which is subject to third party intellectual property rights, unless you have a lawful right to do so;
- do anything, including store, send or distribute material which defames, harasses, threatens, abuses, menaces, offends, violates the privacy of, or incites violence or hatred against, any person or class of persons, or which could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- do any other act or thing which is illegal, fraudulent or otherwise prohibited under any applicable Commonwealth, State or Territory law or which is in breach of any code, standard or content requirement of any other competent authority;
- do anything, including store, send or distribute material, which interferes with other users or restricts or hinders any person from accessing, using or enjoying the Internet, our Services, Network or systems;
- forge header information, email source address or other user information;
- access, monitor or use any data, systems or networks, including another person’s private information, without authority or attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any data, system or network;
- compromise the security or integrity of any network or system including our Network;
- access, download, store, send or distribute any viruses or other harmful programs or material;
- send or distribute unsolicited advertising, bulk electronic messages or otherwise breach your spam obligations set out in clause 4, or overload any network or system including our Network and systems;
- use another person’s name, username or password or otherwise attempt to gain access to the account of any other Customer;
- tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to any network or system; or
- authorise, aid, abet, encourage or incite any other person to do or attempt to do any of the above acts.
Refer to the Techno Group SPAM Policy above.
5. EXCESSIVE USE
You must use your Internet Service in accordance with any download or capacity limits stated in the specific plan that you subscribe to for the use of that Service. We may limit, suspend or terminate your Internet Service if you unreasonably exceed such limits or excessively use the capacity or resources of our Network in a manner which may hinder or prevent us from providing services to other customers or which may pose a threat to the integrity of our Network or systems.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Internet Service, including protection of account details, passwords and protection against unauthorized usage of your Service by a third party. We recommend that you take appropriate security measures such as installation of a firewall and use up to date anti-virus software. You are responsible for all charges incurred by other persons who you allow to use your Internet Service, including anyone to whom you have disclosed your password and account details.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person in relation to any material that you access or download from the Internet and copy, store, send or distribute using your Internet Service.
You must not use your Internet Service to copy, adapt, reproduce, distribute or otherwise make available to other persons any content or material (including but not limited to music files in any format) which is subject to copyright or do any other acts in relation to such copyright material which would infringe the exclusive rights of the copyright owner under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or any other applicable laws.
You acknowledge and agree that we have the right to immediately cease hosting and to remove from our Network or systems any content upon receiving a complaint or allegation that the material infringes copyright or any other intellectual property rights of any person.
You are responsible for determining the content and information you choose to access on the Internet when using your Internet Service.
It is your responsibility to take all steps you consider necessary (including the use of filtering programs) to prevent access to offensive or obscene content on the Internet by children or minors who you allow to use your Internet Service. You may obtain further information on content filtering products at the Internet Industry Association (IIA) website.
You must not use or attempt to use your Internet Service to make inappropriate contact with children or minors who are not otherwise know to you.
You are responsible for any content you store, send or distribute on or via our Network and systems including, but not limited to, content you place or post on web pages, email, chat or discussion forums, bulletin boards, instant messaging, SMS and Usenet news. You must not use such services to send or distribute any content which is prohibited, deemed obscene or offensive or otherwise unlawful under any applicable Commonwealth, State or Territory law, including to send or distribute classes of restricted content to children or minors if that is prohibited or an offence under such laws.
Your failure to comply with these requirements may lead to immediate suspension or termination of your Internet Service without notice. If we have reason to believe you have used your Internet Service to access child pornography or child abuse material, we are required by law to refer the matter to the Australian Federal Police.
9. REGULATORY AUTHORITIES
You must label or clearly identify any content you generally make available using your Internet Service in accordance with the applicable classification guidelines and National Classification Code (issued pursuant to the Classification (Publications, Films and Computer Games) Act 1995 (Cth)) or any industry code which applies to your use or distribution of that content.
Commonwealth legislation allows the ACMA to direct us to remove from our Network and servers any content which is classified, or likely to be classified, as ‘prohibited’ content. We also co-operate fully with law enforcement and security agencies, including in relation to court orders for the interception or monitoring of our Network and systems. Techno Group may take these steps at any time without notice to you.
You must not hinder or prevent us from taking all steps necessary to comply with any direction from ACMA or any other law enforcement or security agency. You acknowledge that Techno Group reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate your Internet Service if there are reasonable grounds for suspecting that you are engaging in illegal conduct or where use of your Internet Service is subject to any investigation by law enforcement or regulatory authorities.
10.1 Complaints about content
If you have a complaint about content accessible using your Internet Service you may contact the ACMA by filling out an online complaint form at acma.gov.au, emailing email@example.com or faxing your complaint to the ACMA Content Assessment Hotline Manager on (02) 9334 7799. Please note that all complaints to ACMA must be in writing. You may also report a complaint about content by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10.2 Complaints about Spam
All internet and email service providers are required by the Internet Industry Code of Practice to maintain an “abuse@” email address (or other email address as notified by the service provider) to allow end users to report Spam. If you think you have been sent Spam by an Techno Group subscriber, you may report it by following the procedure set out in our [Fact Sheet: How to Report Spam. You may escalate a report to a complaint by following the procedure set out in our [Fact Sheet: How to Complain About Spam. If you think you have been sent Spam by a subscriber of another internet or email service provider, you may report it by emailing that service provider at their “abuse@” email address or other email address as notified by the service provider for that purpose.
You can report or make a complaint about Spam you have received by contacting the ACMA by filling out an online complaint form at acma.gov.au or via the ACMA Spam Reporting System SpamMatters.
You may also make complaints to other bodies about Spam where the content is in some other way offensive or contrary to law. For example, you may complain to the ACMA about Spam that contains content you believe is offensive or relates to online gambling.
You can report a Spam message that contains fraudulent or misleading and deceptive content (for example, email scams) to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) via the ACCC website by phoning 1300 302 502 (business hours, Monday to Friday).
The Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) also deals with certain complaints about the contents of Spam messages, particularly with regard to fraudulent conduct by Australian businesses. The ASIC website outlines the types of complaints they deal with, and has an online complaint form: www.asic.gov.au (click on ‘Complaining About Companies or People’).
If you are concerned that your personal information has been misused to send you Spam, the Federal Privacy Commissioner recommends that you complain to the organisation first, especially if you know how to contact it and have had dealings with it in the past about other goods or services. If the matter is not resolved adequately, you can visit the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website for details on how to make a complaint.
11. SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION
Techno Group reserves the right to suspend your Internet Service if you are in breach of this Policy, provided that we will first take reasonable steps to contact you and give you the opportunity to rectify the breach within a reasonable period. What is reasonable in this context will depend on the severity of the problems being caused by the breach (for example, if you commit a serious or continuing breach, it may be reasonable to immediately suspend your Internet Service without notice to you).
If we notify you of a breach of your Spam Obligations, we will, at your request and to the extent we are reasonably able, supply you with information as to the nature of open relays and suggested resolutions to assist you to comply with your Spam Obligations.
Our right to suspend your Internet Service applies regardless of whether the breach is committed intentionally, through misconfiguration, or by other means not authorised by you including but not limited to through a Trojan horse or virus.
If your Internet Service is suspended and the grounds upon which it was suspended are not corrected by you within seven days, we may terminate your Internet Service. In the event your Internet Service is terminated, you may apply for a pro rata refund of any pre-paid charges for your Internet Service, but we will have the right to levy a reasonable fee for any costs incurred as a result of the conduct that resulted in the suspension.
Techno Group may vary this Policy by giving you notice by email to the email address notified by you or otherwise in accordance with the notice provisions of your service agreement with us. Your continued use of your Internet Service after such notice will constitute acceptance of the variation.
SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT (SLA)
The Techno Group will set minimum performance targets and provide rebates if the service fails to meet these targets (SLR). These rebates are available for specific products and services only and are detailed in the Service Descriptions T&C’s.
- Where the service is unavailable due to schedule system maintenance outside of standard support hours then this period id exempt from the SLR
- Where the service is unavailable due to events beyond our control then this disruption period is exempt from the SLR. These may include, but not limited to;
a) Interruption of the service due to any Telecommunications company circuits or failure of any Telecommunications company services;
b) Interruption of the service due to your applications, equipment or facilities;
c) Where you, your contactors or 3rd parties working on your behalf cause interruption to the service due to your acts or omissions, or any use of the service authorised by you;
d) Where the service is disrupted due to force majeure;
e) Where we are requested by a public authority to suspend or disconnect a service for legal reasons;
f) Where we are prevented from connecting a specific service or rectifying a fault or service difficulty because we are unable to obtain lawful access;
g) Damage to our equipment, network or facilities not caused by Techno Group;
h) Speed loss, planned or not planned, unless otherwise stated in the Product/Service description
- A SLR is not redeemable for cash and in any month is capped at the relevant specified percentage of the charges for the specific service for that month. You must claim any SLR in writing within 5 business days of the disruption.
- Once a claim is made as stated above, we will calculate the SLR (if applicable) for the service at the end of the calendar month and credit to your account the amount equal to the SLR
- You will only be entitled to recieve a SLR if the product or service specifically states in its individual T&C it is subject to an SLR
- Techno Group will at all times use reasonable endeavours to ensure the availability of its products / services and ensure response and restoration times are met.
DIRECT DEBIT (INTEGRAPAY) POLICY
This Agreement is designed to explain what your obligations are when undertaking a Direct Debit arrangement with IntegraPay and Techno Grop. It also details what our obligations are to you as your Direct Debit Provider. We recommend you keep this agreement in a safe place for future reference. It forms part of the terms and conditions of your Direct Debit Request (DDR) and should be read in conjunction with your DDR form.
- I/We hereby authorize IntegraPay Pty Ltd (ABN: 63 135 196 397) Direct Debit User ID 382220 to make periodic debits on behalf of Techno Group.
- I/We acknowledge that IntegraPay and Techno Group will keep any information (including account details) contained in the Direct Debit Request confidential. IntegraPay and Techno Group will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
- IntegraPay and Techno Group will only disclose information that we have about you:
to the extent specifically required by law; or for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim).
I/We acknowledge that the debit amount will be debited from my/our account according to the Direct Debit Request, this Agreement and the terms and conditions of the agreement with Techno Group.
I/We acknowledge that bank account details have been verified against a recent bank statement to ensure accuracy of the details provided. If uncertain you should contact your financial institution.
I/We acknowledge that is my/our responsibility to ensure that there is sufficient cleared funds in the nominated account by the due date to enable the direct debit to be honoured on the debit date. Direct debits normally occur overnight; however transactions can take up to three (3) business days depending on your financial institution. I/We acknowledge and agree that sufficient funds will remain in the nominated account until the direct debit amount has been debited from the account and that if there are insufficient funds available, I/We agree that IntegraPay or Techno Group will not be held responsible for any fees and charges that may be charged by your financial institution.
I/We acknowledge that there may be a delay in processing if:
There is a public or bank holiday on the day, or any day after the debit date
A payment request is received by IntegraPay on a day that is not a Banking Business Day
A payment request is received after normal operational hours, being 3pm Monday to Friday.
Any payments that fall due on any of the above will be processed on the next business day.
- I/We authorise Techno Group to vary the amount of the payments from time to time as provided for within the Business agreement. I/We authorise IntegraPay to vary the amount of the payments upon instructions from Techno Group. I/We do not require IntegraPay to notify me/us of such variations to the debit amount.
- I/We acknowledge that the total amount billed will be for the specified period for this and/or subsequent agreements and/or amendments, including associated fee/charges as detailed.
- I/We acknowledge that Techno Group is to provide 14 days notice if proposing to vary the terms of the debit arrangements
- I/We acknowledge that any request to stop or cancel the debit arrangement will be made in writing and directed to theTechno Group accounts department.
- I/We acknowledge that any disputed debit payments will be made in writing and directed to the Techno Group accounts department.
- I/We acknowledge that if a debit is returned by my/our financial institution as unpaid, I/We will be responsible for any fees and charges for each unsuccessful debit in addition to any financial institution charges and collection fees, including and not limited to any solicitor fees and collection agent fees appointed by IntegraPay and/or Techno Group.
- I/We authorise IntegraPay to attempt to re-process any unsuccessful payments as advised by Techno Group.
- I/We acknowledge that if specified by Techno Group, a setup, variation, dishonour, SMS or processing fees may apply as instructed by Techno Group.
- The Debit User to verify details of my/our account with my/our financial institution
- The Financial Institution to release information allowing the Debit User to verify my/our account details.
IntegraPay Pty Ltd
ABN: 63 135 196 397
P.O. Box 6290, Upper Mt Gravatt, Queensland 4122
Ph: 07 3040 4320 Fax: 07 3343 8590